License File Query

Ciaran O'KeeffeCiaran O'Keeffe
I have purchased ServersCheck 8.2.2 and the associated hardware appliance. The Licence file is for Business 250. The hardware has failed and I have installed Servers Check 8.2.2 software on a PC. I have tried to apply the licence file however it states that it is only the standard version and will only allow me to monitor 10 devices.

I have stopped the services and run s-server.exe. The following is the output: Licence running on wrong hardware.

Is there a reason the licence file is not recognised and if so how can I rectify the issue?

Do I have to get a new copy of my licence file to run on the PC?

Comments

• AdministratorAdministrator
    The 8.2.2 license only works on the appliance not on other systems. As of version 10, the license for an appliance can be transferred to another host.

If you have an active support agreement, then you can download the license file for the latest release from your license page.

If you don't have an active support agreement, then you can contact sales for an upgrade license price. Depending on how long ago it expired, a new license purchase may be cheaper.
This discussion has been closed.