Sensorsoft Temperature Monitor

suresourcesuresource
I have just received two Sensorsoft ST6105J sensors and 20ft cables for monitoring by Serverscheck. I have connected one of these sensors to their cables and to the system running Serverscheck.

I have configured the serial port according to the settings defined in the system documentation (1200,8,N,1) , and appear to not be getting any readings back from the sensor when defining a alert monitor and using the 'test settings' button to verify functionality. Any help would be appreciated.

Comments

• AdministratorAdministrator
    What version of ServersCheck do you have installed? 5.8.2?

If you do not have 5.8.2 then please upgrade to 5.8.2 and let me know if this is solved.
  • suresourcesuresource
    upgrading to 5.8.2 appears to have fixed it. Thanks!
    Glad it is solved. Let us know if there is anything else we can help you with.

Regards,

Forum Administrator
  • suresourcesuresource
    My order had also involved a remote agent and the required software. We have received the hardware, but still lack the software. I also notice in 5.8.2 the option for monitoring a remote temperature agent appears to be gone. As we were billed for this item, i'm hoping its still 'in the mail'. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
    Dear Sir,

My colleague has send you a link again to download the Sensor Agent and he did also send the direct contact details of our tech support team as you have a support agreement with us.

In 5.8.2 you need to enter the IP address of the Sensor Agent for monitoring the temperature.

Regards,

Forum Administrator
  • suresourcesuresource
    I have recieved the software and also configured my serverscheck system for monitoring this sensor.

Thank you!
    Great. Let us know if there is any other issue we can help you with.

Regards,

Forum Administrator
This discussion has been closed.