Inconsistent and inaccurate values

swerneburgswerneburg
Hi,

I have installed the trial version of SC with a plan to purchase before the end of the week. I am monitoring a Cisco 1721's network interface and inconsistent negative values are sometimes returned. The negative values are so high at times that it throws the scale of the entire graph. Is there anyway around the negative values returned, if not these negative results being graphed, if not is there anyway to remove any obviously inaccurate off the scale values that are returned?

This issue did seeem to be reduced when I changed how traffic was shown from KB to b.

Thanks

Shane

Comments

• AdministratorAdministrator
    Could you specify which type of check you are running and which version of the software?

Could you also send your log file of today to support [at] serverscheck.com ?

We will then look at it and if confirmed to be a bug, then our development team will work on it.

Please note that a negative value can be read when the check is started.
  • swerneburgswerneburg
    SC Version: 5.10.9

Log file is coming.

Over the last 24 hours this has not occured.

Thanks

Shane
  • AdministratorAdministrator
    An issue has been identified in the bandwidth monitoring and a fix will be included in the forthcoming release 5.11.0 of ServersCheck (scheduled for this coming week).
This discussion has been closed.