PROCESSMEM test & graph problems

[Deleted User][Deleted User]
We have a memory leak problem with iigcc.exe (CA Ingres database driver), so I made a ServersCheck test for it. Treshold value for alert was 30Mb. Time between tests was 10 minutes.

After few days monitored iigcc process took 20Mb memory and got unstable. Suddenly it took over 2Gbytes (I checked it from task manager) but PROCESSMEM test didn't notice it. In fact the graph shows that reserved momory dropped to only few kilobytes.

Another problem is that values shown in graphs are wrong. When process takes 3900kbytes, graph shows 3.9kbytes.

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User]
    Also "All Rules View" shows wrong values. For example DRIVESPACE test shows 15MB free space. It should be 15GB. Also measured MEMORY is wrong. Measured 3MB should be 3GB.
  • AdministratorAdministrator
    Could you please email your monitoring_rule log file to techsupport at serverscheck.com ?
    The issue has been found when setting the regional settings to finnish (where values after the comma are not stored).

I have passed it on to development. In the mean time, could you set it to English?
    A fix for this problem will be included in release 5.11.0 of ServersCheck which is scheduled to be released within the next 24hours.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User]
    Wow.. fast action!
This discussion has been closed.