Error 500 - Can't load the website.

Any time I try to log into using the e-mail and password associated with my account I receive Error 500. I've tried in IE, Safari, Chrome, and Firefox. I have tried different kernels of Windows 10. I have tried on PCs, iPhones and Android. I have tried on four different ISPs. I suspect there is an issue with the website.

We are trialling three new devices and we have had them under a month.

• One of the servers in the cluster was causing issues on some sessions. The server has been taken offline and services should be restored now.
  • Similar issue experienced this morning. We are now in but sensors are toggling on/offline.
  • Pat we are investigating
  • Pat we are investigating

ty :)
  • Pat, sensors are still not collecting data for you - correct?
  • They appear to still be collecting data. It is just that the site is showing them toggling between online/offline when we refresh the page. Sensors 1/3/6 will show online and 2/4/5 offline, we click refresh page and 2/3/4/5/6 will show online and sensor 1 offline. Very sporadic. We relayed to the QA lab employee that the devices appear to still be collecting data but they are voicing concern over the online/offline statements.
  • Pat what is your account username?
  • Great news! The service seems to be working nicely now. Thank you.
  • edited October 2017

Is the account we are using. All the sensors continue to collect data but the QA folks have an issue with the sensor displaying Offline even though they are working :-/
  • Appears to be all OK now. Ty for resolving this,
This discussion has been closed.