Cannot adjust ranges under Sensor Status page and unknown hardware version?

Hi everyone, I have recently updated my Sensor Gateway to 7.50 (from 7.31) which ended up causing more issues. During that time, the hardware version was 5.1. After doing a full reset, it went to hardware version 5.0 (which I don't get how that even happens) and to software version 3.4. Now I am confused as to what hardware version we have, as I've seen both 5.0 and 5.1 under the Device Info page. The reason for a reset was because the Sensor Status page would not show any of our sensors after the update to 7.50. Which is another issue within itself.

I have tried updating it to 5.11 and to 7.50, but both cause the same issue. No matter what I do, I am only able to change the Warning/Down ranges for the Internal temp, but not for any of my 4 wireless sensors. I was able to do this just fine before when I was on 7.31. Every time I change them and then click update, nothing changes. They just go right back to their default values.

So now I am in a bit of a pickle here. I cannot upgrade as it will break it, I cannot go back to the software that worked for us (7.31) because there are no older version downloads, and I cannot keep it on the old firmware because I cannot get any of the wireless sensors setup for alerts. Which I want to add, is the whole reason why we are having all of this installed.

Does anyone have any ideas?

Thank you,
Kenny

Comments

• Albake21Albake21
    Thank you! I will give it a shot and hope it fixes my problems.
  • Albake21Albake21
    Sadly it looks like the same issue has occurred as when I updated to 7.50. Nothing shows up within the Sensor Status page.

Screen Shot 2018-10-11 at 3.20.36 PM
  • DhaneDhane
    Could you try clearing your browser cache after conducting an update or use other browser when you update to version 7.5?

And also if you could try to directly update to 7.5 when you conduct firmware reset and use another browser

I saw firmware resetting on the user manual at page 93
  • Albake21Albake21
    Dhane said:

Could you try clearing your browser cache after conducting an update or use other browser when you update to version 7.5?

And also if you could try to directly update to 7.5 when you conduct firmware reset and use another browser

Thank you so much! I actually tried doing this before on Chrome, but it did not work. I tried from scratch this time though, upgrading to 7.50 and then clearing the cache within Firefox. Everything seems to be working now.
  • DhaneDhane
    Albake21 said:

Dhane said:

Thank you so much! I actually tried doing this before on Chrome, but it did not work. I tried from scratch this time though, upgrading to 7.50 and then clearing the cache within Firefox. Everything seems to be working now.
    You're welcome, glad I could help