Error: class not registered

[Deleted User][Deleted User]

Hello,

I´m trying to check out whether this tool can help us and avoid long downtimes of Servers and Services. But I get an error message I don´t understand perhaps you can help me!?

It´s Error: Fri Nov 28 15:56:29 2003 DOWN - Error : [-2147221164] class not registered

I´m trying to monitor one of our exchange services on a NT4 server.

What did I do wrong?

Comments

• AdministratorAdministrator
    What is the service pack of the NT4 server?

Regards,

Forum Administrator
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User]

HI,

I had installed this software to my machine. After I configured everything, I got this error message in the log. my service is running and status DOWN

"Fri Nov 21 15:35:09 2003 Drive Space:ERROR: 67 - Net Connection Failed!"

What am I supposed to do?

We have SP 6/6a and 5, on our NT Servers.
    Dear User,

As of Windows 2000, WMI is included. WMI is used by ServersCheck to perform drive space, process and service checks.

You need to check if your computer has WMI on its machine and the target host so that it can monitor the services. I think that a minimum on NT would be SP6 (SP5 is not supported)

Regards,

Forum Administrator

Dear Admin,

thanks for the fast reply!

Now I´ve got another error message, after installing WMI for NT4 (by the way, do I need SNMP?).

Mon Dec 1 13:59:09 2003 DOWN - Error : [-2147220979] Unable to enumerator processes on computer xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx. Error code is -1073738824

What do I have to do?

Do you have 4.2.5 running? There was an issue on some Operating Systems with previous versions.

Regards,

Forum Administrator

OK, I have 4.2.3, where can I get the newest one?

I´m in testing phase, so I do not have a license, I work with your demo until I

see that your app is that what we need.

But if anything is ok, I´m gonna buy your software

You can download it from this website. Just click on the FREE download option on top of this page.

I apologize for the problems you encountered. Be reassured that we are committed in fixing them.

Regards,

Forum Administrator

Thanks, now it works without any problems!

Even on our NT4 Servers in another domain!!!!!!

This discussion has been closed.