Multiple network maps

[Deleted User][Deleted User]

I've just upgraded to the latest version (5.1.0)

I'm trying to create multiple network maps. I have four network map files (networkmap.conf, second_networkmap.conf) in the ADDONS directory, and I have four .PNG files stored in the OUTPUTNETWORKMAP directory.

I still can't get multiple network maps to appear. Any ideas as to what I am doing wrong?

Comments

• AdministratorAdministrator
    What version (PRO, ENTERPRISE) are you using?

Regards,

Forum Administrator
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User]
    Enterprise edition - 1 CPU.
    Are there four HTML files created? so networkmap.html, second_networkmap.html, ....?

You have to be aware that the maps are NOT shown through the Configuration Server (http://localhost:1272) and have to be viewed through for example IIS.

Regards,

Forum Administrator
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User]

Files are all created, but instead of the picture appearing I see the Red X icon as if the picture wasn't imported.

Thanx for the info regarding IIS.

The red X icon appears because the path to the image is not correct. Make sure to map IIS accordingly so that the folder is correctly shown.

In the next update of ServersCheck we will add the network maps in the configuration server too.

Best is to create a virtual directory called "output" under the root directory that is mapped to the /output subdirectory of ServersCheck (Make sure that the only that directory is mapped in ServersCheck as the others contain configuration settings).

Regards,

Forum Administrator
    Just to inform that we released an upgrade that includes a fix so that the multiple network maps are also shown through the configuration server.

Regards,

Forum Administrator
This discussion has been closed.