Sensor Gateway Integration

agdatacomagdatacom
edited October 2014 in InfraSensing Sensors
Hi Support,

I have Sensor Gateway V5 with firmware V5.07. I was trying to integrate it to SolarWinds and upon adding the device only ping check is up, Internal temp and other probes connected to the sensor gateway can't add on SolarWinds. We try to connect Sensor Gateway V4 with firmware V2.11 same configuration and it works.

Comments

• AdministratorAdministrator
    You may want to check with Solarwinds.

Here is something I found on Solarwinds' website:

https://thwack.solarwinds.com/thread/60195
  • agdatacomagdatacom
    Hi Support,

Same error encountered on the version 5 sensor gateway.

We tried to connect both version 4 and version 5 sensor gateway on a corporate network, same configuration and settings applied. Upon testing on both device, version 4 test successful and with version 5 "Object reference not set to an instance of an object".

I need your help.

thank you
    If you have another v5 unit, please test it on the corporate network, too to see if the behavior would be the same.

If the said issue persists, do a factory reset on the v5 unit then test again.
  • agdatacomagdatacom
    I have 3 units of sensor gateway v5, all of them encountered the same issue. I also tried to do factory reset.
    For this case, we'd have to advise filing for a ticket for us to better keep track and prioritize this.
  • agdatacomagdatacom
    I am looking forward to fix this issue. Thank you.
  • agdatacomagdatacom
    Hi Support,

Any update on this issue.

Thank you.
    As advised, to further on this case, please file a ticket.
  • DavidlamDavidlam
    Hi,

Can any updates to this issue be posted here please.

We puchased through a reseller just this week and because of your support system setup am unable to lodge a ticket.

Thanks,

Dave
    In that case, you are to have your reseller file a ticket for you.
This discussion has been closed.