Wireless Temperature/Humidity Sensor

dnzdgednzdge
edited November 2014 in InfraSensing Sensors
we recently purchased wireless temperature/humidity sensors.

just a query... how can we configure humidity check to have the option to set the range of acceptable humidity

<40 to 70>. currently, we're using SNMP check via OID.

one more thing, in case of power problem, i noticed that wireless sensors need intervention to reconnect. is this always the case?

Comments

• AdministratorAdministrator
    - For the SNMP check, you'll need to use 2 SNMP checks, one for the greater than threshold and one for the lesser than.

For the connectivity of wireless sensors, they should remain in the SensorGateway for up to 1 hr of without power.
  • dnzdgednzdge
    we have a problem with the wireless temperature/humidity sensors, all of the 7 units disconnect almost on daily basis.

i understand that the power loss for an hour will disconnect it from the wireless hub, but lately i noticed that even without a power loss the wireless sensors disconnects.

do we have a work around here.?

by the way, the distance of the wireless sensor to the wireless hub are between 3 - 6 meters only.
    First workarounds we can do is reseating the sensors' batteries then reconnecting them to the wireless sensor hub.
  • dnzdgednzdge
    I cant do the battery reseat, because it will break the warranty seal. Its relatively new, less than a month.
    I see. If you have another unit, can you plug the wireless hub there and test your wireless sensors there?
This discussion has been closed.