A few observations about the cloud portal from a new user

I've been using the system less than 24 hours, but have noticed a few things:
- The "remember me" check box on the login page does not seem to work. I click it, but it never remembers me.
- When the status of a gateway goes into "warning", it stays there. Even after the warning condition has cleared (I can see in the temperature data that the sensor is no longer in alarm). Going to another unrelated web page and coming back does not clear the issue. I have to exit the browser and come back in before it will refresh to the current status.

I'm running Chrome Version 47.0.2526.111 m on Windows 8.1 (not in Windows 8 mode, though).

Comments

• AdministratorAdministrator
    Thank you for your feedback. It has been passed on to our development team. Note that the alarm state of the cloud is not the alarm state in the base unit. Thresholds of the cloud can be different than those of the base unit.
  • ppetersppeters
    The alarm limits were set the same on the sensor gateway and the cloud. When I asked for temperature details on the cloud page, it showed me the correct temperature (which was not an alarm), so it should have known to change the state of the gateway from "warning" to "OK".

Not trying to be a jerk. Just trying to be clear :-)
  • AdministratorAdministrator
    Thank you. We will pass your comments to our cloud development team for further analysis