Monitoring of the processes on Unix Host

HaiVuHaiVu

I have tested servercheck demo and would like to know how I supervise the processes in HP-UNIX (Release 10.20) with servercheck-software, perhaps restarts

Comments

• AdministratorAdministrator
    For more about the UNIX process monitoring feature please look at following thread:

http://www.serverscheck.com/forum/display_topic_threads.asp?ForumID=1&TopicID=256
  • I would like to supervise the running Unix processes with servercheck-software, not with scripts. How can I do that?

Thanks

Vu

• [Deleted User][Deleted User]
    There is currently no other way then doing it as describe in the above thread (combination of script and the unix monitor option)
  • can they show me the steps again how I supervise the unix processes with servercheck?

Thanks

Vu

• AdministratorAdministrator
    You need to install the Unix add-on (Unix_Process_Lister.zip) on the box you want to monitor and then create a unix process monitoring rule in ServersCheck.

In the zip file is a README file explaining you how to install it on a *nix box
  • after the execution of the Script server.c (with Kommand cc server.c-o serv) the mistake message is indicated:

(Bundled) cc: "server.c", line 18: error 1705: Function prototypes are an ANSI feature.
    (Bundled) cc: "server.c", line 23: error 1705: Function prototypes are an ANSI
    feature.

can you say to me how I can repair the mistake?

Thanks

Vu

This discussion has been closed.