Gateway not seeing status changes

blackcatsystemsblackcatsystems
Running Gateway H/W v5.1 F/W v7.31 with 16 I/O dry contact sensor unit. Gateway goes into a state where any input changes are not being reported on the Input Status page and so not being logged/alarmed by system. Power cycle is then required and then it all comes up OK until next time. What's the fix please?

Comments

• adminadmin
    What is the serial number of your I/O unit? have you tried connecting the I/O on a different gateway?
  • blackcatsystemsblackcatsystems
    Gateway S/N is SGW20150127 15229 020
    I/O unit S/N is IOP2012061500157
    Both units were purchased together circa 2015
    There are no other gateways or I/O units available to help with troubleshooting.
  • adminadmin
    has this been happening from the start or just recently? do a complete reset and update back to the most recent firmware and see if it gives the same result.
  • bnicolbnicol
    edited December 2016

I have exactly the same problem with two kits one bought in 2013 and one in 2015, the two eventually stop working until it is restarted.
  • AdministratorAdministrator
    edited December 2016
    We have not been able to replicate this behaviour in our test labs. However the newest generation of IO sensors have a built-in watchdog that monitors for this issue that appeared in a handful configurations as reported. If your IO sensor is still under the 1 year warranty or if you purchased a Premium Care package, then you can request a RMA for your IO device.