Cannot log in to cloud any more

Any time I try to log into my.infrastructuremonitoring.com using the e-mail and password associated with my account the page just refreshes and clears out the information. I've tried in IE, Safari, Chrome, and Firefox.

Is there an issue with the cloud login?

Comments

• dearldearl
    This has happened to me a few times recently; seems to be intermittent.

Our sensors are regularly showing as being offline in the web portal portal too.
  • Any news on this?
    I can't login or even do a password reset.
  • I'm having the same issue, the page just reloads even though I have the correct credentials. If I provide the incorrect credentials, it actually tells me they're wrong.

Is anyone else able to log into the cloud service at this link?
    https://my.infrastructuremonitoring.com/gateways.php
  • AdministratorAdministrator
    edited September 2017
    Some users seem to be unable to connect. We assume that the account was activated / if not then contact hello@serverscheck.com This is for manual account activations only; not support.

Update: a version update was rolled out. Please confirm if it fixes your issue Deemar
  • Some users seem to be unable to connect. We assume that the account was activated / if not then contact hello@serverscheck.com This is for manual account activations only; not support.

Update: a version update was rolled out. Please confirm if it fixes your issue Deemar

Thanks for posting the update. It's doing something else now, it accepts the login credentials and attempts to log me in but fails on a 500 error. Now I can't get back to the login because a cookie was saved and now I'm in limbo, it's automatically logging me in but failing to load the page.
  • It's working today. Thanks a lot.