SMS Alert Doesn't send activation code after register the numbers

Dear Admin,
I purchased Serverscheck Power Fail Sensor and Sensor Gateway that has SMS alert whenever power fail happens, for email alert, it works fine but for SMS alert, it doesn't send the activation code after register the recipient numbers in Serverscheck premium account for SMS Alert option.
I haven't done purchasing SMS credit yet because once I registered the Serverscheck premium account, I received 10 SMS alert credits already and my account also has Alert UID and PIN number as well, so it should be good enough to use SMS alert option, but still does not work as expected.
So, how to solve this issue to let this SMS alert option works?
My country is Cambodia, and before I purchased the product, sale people confirmed that SMS alert works in my country too.

Regard,
Vuthy

Comments

• AdministratorAdministrator
    edited October 2017
    Your order seems not to show any support. This discussion forum is community mainly community maintained and we may from time to time respond in here too.

If you need support from us at ServersCheck then a support contract is required.

Last SMS message was from Aug 30.

MESSAGE STATUS
    Message delivered to handset
    MESSAGE CONTENT
    Your phone was added to ServersCheck's Premium Alerts.

Mobile Network Cambodia:Smart Mobile (Latelz Co)

To 855696XXXXX

If you did not receive that message then please contact your operator Smart Mobile as they may have blocked the message.
  • Vuthy_KVuthy_K
    Dear Admin,
    Thank you for your response, I have checked with my mobile service operator and they confirmed that there's no message block at all on my number
    Could you please advise more solution?

Regard,
    Vuthy
    Vuthy, you need to ask Cambodia Smart Mobile to trace that message from August 30 to see what happened in their network as it was delivered to their network. Either they failed to deliver it or you blocked it on your handset. In our systems it was delivered to your network and we even got confirmation through handshake from Cambodia Smart Mobile that it was delivered to your handset.
  • Vuthy_KVuthy_K
    Dear Admin,
    I have contacted with Smart Mobile operator to track back the text message from August 8th, yet they said that they are not able to track back the old message, so is it possible if Serverscheck could resend the activation message to my number? since I have contacted Smart Mobile to remove SMS blockage already, maybe this time my number would receive the SMS.
    Thank you,
    Vuthy
  • PocholloPochollo
    Vuthy_K

you can actually delete your number and redo the register process and you should receive the validation SMS given its no longer blocked.
  • Vuthy_KVuthy_K
    Sensor_Panda
    Thanks for your suggestion, but I did try this many times already and yet it still does not work, no activation code sent to my message inbox.
    It was sent to your mobile and your operator confirmed that it was delivered to your handset. If your operator isn't blocking it, then maybe your handset is?

MESSAGE STATUS
    Message delivered to handset
    MESSAGE CONTENT
    Your phone was added to ServersCheck's Premium Alerts. Go to XXXXXXX to confirm.

Mobile Network Cambodia:Smart Mobile (Latelz Co)
    To 85569XXXXXX
    Source Address
    Time Received Fri, Oct 13, 2017 03:49:16
    Scheduled Delivery Time Fri, Oct 13, 2017 03:49:16
    Last Status Update Fri, Oct 13, 2017 03:49:53
  • Vuthy_KVuthy_K
    Dear admin,
    I think there are solution to solve the problem I have because even my number is active, credit is consumed when alert, yet my phone still doesn't get the alert text message. also mobile operator has checked many times and they still confirm that there's no blockage message from abroad servers. Based on my experience with SMS confirm like Yahoo, Google and other website that I used, I never have problem from receiving confirmation text, but I'm still confused why Serverscheck's alert message system doesn't work on my number and I even try with different number with different service still doesn't work.

Regard,
    Vuthy
    Based on reports the SMS messages are delivered to your handset as per information provided by your operator. Unfortunately there is nothing we can do beyond this point. Either it is your handset or operator that blocks it. You could try with a different mobile to see if that works.
  • Vuthy_KVuthy_K
    Dear Admin,
    Thank you and I really appreciate your responses on my discussion and indeed I have tried with different mobile and different mobile number, and yet still does not work. I guess, the alert option for me will work only with email.

Regard,
    Vuthy
    There is another way of achieving it like this one: https://ifttt.com/connect/gmail/sms