Greater than/Less than not working on Monitoring Software v14.4.0

Hi,

Upon using the new version of Monitoring Software v14.4.0, the greater than/less than feature on Alert Levels.
How to configure this?

Thank you

Comments

• AdministratorAdministrator
    See user manual on instructions to configure alert levels.
  • JoemSevillaJoemSevilla
    We already followed the user manual, but it seems, we still can't save the configuration of Alerts.
  • PocholloPochollo
    You might need to do a reinstallation of the software. are you using an appliance or are you using the free version?
  • JoemSevillaJoemSevilla
    Free version as of now, tried to reinstall. Still same output.
  • AdministratorAdministrator
    the Monitoring Software is only free for personal and non-commercial use. Please uninstall software or purchase a license to comply with license agreement.
  • JoemSevillaJoemSevilla
    We cannot use the Greater than/Less than feature of threshold if we are using free software? Because that's the problem we encounter.
  • JoemSevillaJoemSevilla
    Hi!

Any update with regards here? The Greater than/Less than in threshold is still not working. Hoping for a asap feedback.
  • wlutherwluther
    Same issue here. We just bought some hardware, and are trying out the monitoring program. However, we cannot get the program to trigger anything, as the ">" & "<" symbols do not save when creating/editing the alert conditions. If this does not work, why would we purchase the software? If this feature is not working because it has been "crippled", then how are we supposed to evaluate the software?
  • wlutherwluther
    Same issue appears to have been verified January 2018, and fixed in v14.2.4.
    https://community.serverscheck.com/discussion/5292/greater-than-less-than-not-working-on-monitoring-software#latest

Perhaps it has become unfixed for v14.4.0?
  • PocholloPochollo
    This happened on my appliance, though I already reported this over to their R & D and I'm currently using an older version of the software as a temporary fix. If you guys have a support plan, older firmware and software versions should be available on your serverscheck account.

Hope this helps.
  • JoemSevillaJoemSevilla
    Pochollo said:

This happened on my appliance, though I already reported this over to their R & D and I'm currently using an older version of the software as a temporary fix. If you guys have a support plan, older firmware and software versions should be available on your serverscheck account.

Hope this helps.

Hi Pochollo,

May I ask if what version are you using as of now?
  • PocholloPochollo

Pochollo said:

Hope this helps.

Hi Pochollo,

May I ask if what version are you using as of now?
    14.2.4 is what I'm currently using