List of sensor names & value ranges used for SNMP

it appears that you have to walk 1.3.6.1.4.1.17095.3 and 1.3.6.1.4.1.17095.11 to see the sensors, and that each sensor is grouped in units of 4, e.g.,
enterprises.17095.3.1.0 = STRING: "Int. Temp1"
enterprises.17095.3.2.0 = STRING: "26.28"
enterprises.17095.3.3.0 = STRING: "-"
enterprises.17095.3.4.0 = STRING: "-"

Would someone point me to a URL that lists the serverscheck sensor, along with the associated name values (e.g., ...1.0) and the value range (e.g., ... 2.0)

i have been using trial and error to determine this for the various serverscheck sensors i have available, but the motion sensor built into the multisensor & hub seems to be returning "1.00" which i'm not sure how to interpret as motion-detected.

thanks!

/mtr

Comments

• PocholloPochollo
    Hi,

I dont think there is an existing file that lists all SNMP OID because it is not fixed. I think the only fixed OID is for internal temperature and ping all other sensors will be assigned when they are connected. also with regards your motion sensor 1 = triggered 0 = not triggered

Hope this helps!
  • homespunhomespun
    understood, but i'm not asking for the OIDs. i understand that they're effectively arbitrary.

what i'm asking for is this: let's say we're talking about a PWR-AC-VOLT sensor, what i want to know is what string is going to be used for the name, and what the range of values is.

if you look at https://github.com/homespun/homebridge-platform-snmp/blob/master/index.js#L498 you will see what i have determined based on the sensors i have. what i'm looking to do is to fill-out the information for the sensors i don't have...