SMTP settings

JiPiJiPi
Hello !

I am trying to configure my serverscheck (professionnal edition)

I have a problem with SMTP settings. When I go to configuration setting / SMTP settings, I set External SMTP server, default mail server=yes, then I set SMTP server, username and passowrd. All is going well, I receive alerts OK. But when I modify the templates of Subject and Body, I click on Update External SMTP. When I go back and return to SMTP settings, Subject and body are again to the default values !

What is going wrong with my config ?

Thanks.

Comments

• AdministratorAdministrator
    Apparently something is wrong in the app (seems to switch the default flag). I will pass it on to our development team for verification and if confirmed then it will be included in a new release scheduled for next week.
    Just got the word back and indeed it seems to be a bug:

- the data is saved correctly (you can see it when you open the serverscheck.conf with notepad)

- when viewing the settings it shows the default values although the values are different in the config file.

This will be addressed with high priority.
  • Thanks for your quick response.

Yes, you are true. But if I modify directly the .conf, the modifications are OK. I will try this while waiting for your new release.
    Yes the system reads from the serverscheck.conf

I can confirm that development has fixed it. It showed for subject and body the values from Internal in both the Internal and External mail settings.

Cordialement.
This discussion has been closed.