Need Help

[Deleted User][Deleted User]
I'm new for this software. If you have time, please help my problem.

1.) I don't received the schedule report. I get email alert but I don't get the schedule report. I set the email server same as alert email. So what should I do?

2.) In customize Top 10 View, what did I enter custom Widgets URL? Can you please show me, what URL widget that I need to enter?

3.) I have 2 domain controllers, I try to monitor (CPU) but I get access denied error. I type the domain controller password but it does not make it. I also put domain controllers user name into the logon services of Serversheck Monitoring service.

4.)What is Trend Analysis?

Thanks everybody for who help me on my problem.

Regards,

Comments

• AdministratorAdministrator
    You can run the monitoring_manager in debug mode to see the activity on the scheduled reports. See wiki for instructions on running in debug mode

As for the access is denied issue, please see following article: http://wiki.serverscheck.com/index.php/Windows_Errors

Trend analysis allows you to create reports to see trends that can help you in detecting issues by seeing how values change over time

for the widgets go to Configuration > Tuning & Layout > Customize Top 10 View
This discussion has been closed.