Multiple Recipient

Hi ServersCheck Forum,

Sending Multiple Recipient is not working on the software
see below image. image
We also tried to send to single recipient and it succeed sending 1 SMS.

Comments

• PocholloPochollo
    This is a bug that was already recognised by ServersCheck , For now you can either purchase SMS credits from ServersCheck (my.serverscheck.com) this sends to multiple numbers or use a forwarding number where in once that number receives an SMS it forwards the message over to multiple recipients (this requires some scripts/programming)
  • JoemSevillaJoemSevilla
    Pochollo said:

This is a bug that was already recognised by ServersCheck , For now you can either purchase SMS credits from ServersCheck (my.serverscheck.com) this sends to multiple numbers or use a forwarding number where in once that number receives an SMS it forwards the message over to multiple recipients (this requires some scripts/programming)

Hi Pochollo,

May i ask if you have timeline for this to be fixed? as it is one of the most needed feature of some of our clients.
  • JoemSevillaJoemSevilla
    Hi,

Is this already Fixed?
  • JoemSevillaJoemSevilla
    Hi!,

A gentle follow up on this.

It's over 1 year ago for this matter.

Thank you
  • JoemSevillaJoemSevilla
    Hi,

Any Update on this?
  • PocholloPochollo

Hi,

Any Update on this?

I think with the current events , They would be focusing on their elevated skin temperature monitoring.

so I would suggest that For now you can either purchase SMS credits from ServersCheck (my.serverscheck.com) this sends to multiple numbers or use a forwarding number where in once that number receives an SMS it forwards the message over to multiple recipients (this requires some scripts/programming)

as what I advised previously until the update on this is released
  • JoemSevillaJoemSevilla
    Hi,

Are there any update on this?

Thank You!