Cloud Reporting Frequency Issue

Good morning all,

Thanks in advance for taking the time to read my post and for any help you might be able to offer.

On July 2nd we had some kind of issue in our main server room. The thermostat for the HVAC system went on the fritz, reset to the minimum temperature and had to be replaced by our maintenance team since it wasn't keeping the temperature we were trying to set on it. Within minutes of that event, I noticed that our ServersCheck cloud reporting on my.infrastructuremonitoring.com had started showing fewer data points. Before the event, you can see a very obvious zig zag pattern where the polling data is recorded every 10-15 minutes. After the event, there are periods of up to 1.5 or 2 hours where no data is being recorded on the cloud side. I can't find a setting on the temperature monitor itself or in the cloud interface to change the polling frequency, although the local sensor polling time is set to 5 seconds. This is happening for both temperature sensors, humidity and dew point. I did power cycle the device to no avail. Does anyone have any thoughts as to why this might have occurred and how to fix it? I would love to get it back to the old way where I was getting polling data every 10-15 minutes.

Here is some more information about our device:

Current System Date :
09 Jul 2019
Current System Time :
11:54:37
Hardware Version : Release 5.1
Firmware Version : Release 6.17
Build Date : Jan 7 2016
Interface Type : RS232
Product Name : Temperature & SensorGateway
Product ID : SC-TS01

Thank you!

Comments

• StreliziaStrelizia
    It might be a problem on their servers.
    you may want to try checking it on some other time and see if it still remains on 10-15 minutes