How to convert thermal images in temperature values

Dear All,
I've an IR monitoring system based on two ENV-THIMG-M temperature sensors and a base unit (SensorGateway). I'm able to access with a browser to both camera and related data.
Now I'm working in MATLAB environment to access to thermal images. Of corse, using a http webread action I cas read in a esay way the desired data (mainly 2 thermal images, min and max values). At this point, I'm encountering an hard task: how to convert (scale) RGB images in temperature values?
At this stage, I've RGB images but I'don't know how the system associate a colour to the temperature.
There is someone that can help me?
I will be very grateful to any suggestion.

Comments

• AdministratorAdministrator
    You can't convert RGB images into temperature values. The temperature readings are available thru XML, JSON, SNMP or Modbus TCP. See user manual for instructions on how to obtain values using any of those protocols
  • _Michele_R_Michele_R

You can't convert RGB images into temperature values. The temperature readings are available thru XML, JSON, SNMP or Modbus TCP. See user manual for instructions on how to obtain values using any of those protocols

Dear Administrator,
    first of all, thank you for your fast reply. I've verified that using XML/JSON I can access to temperature readings, but only referred to Min Temp and Max Temp for each thermal image. What is my needed is the temperature value for each pixel (not only minimum and maximum values). Can you please indicate me, where I can found the procedure to do this?
    Thank you so much in advance.
  • AdministratorAdministrator
    This is not possible.