wireless sensor not connecting with the wireless probe

Hi,
Tried alot of times as described to connect the wireless sensor to the wireless probe its not connecting/ not detecting please need your help will be more appriciated

Comments

• abdul waheedabdul waheed
    Is anyone there to help me

need urgent help
  • StreliziaStrelizia
    Hey, have you checked the battery of your wireless sensor?

Does the LED turns on when you push the button?
    yes i have two sensors for one the led is glowing for some press of button and for the other its glowing normally .
    I mean for one sensor led is glowing some time and for the other sensor for each press on button led glowing 4 times
  • StreliziaStrelizia
    I have encountered that problem on my sensor, and most of the time I just disconnect and reconnect it.

have you tried it? also allow some time for it to be detected.
    disconnected you mean removing the battery from the sensor,
  • StreliziaStrelizia
    No, I mean holding the push button until it blinks 4 times = disconnected from the Wireless Hub

Also what Firmware are you using on your SensorGateway?
    As i can see now I have two temperature & humidity sensors, out of which for one on press of button led is glowing 4 times and for the other it was glowing before now its not responding.
  • StreliziaStrelizia
    edited June 2019
    How about sending a screenshot of your wireless page?

have you done disconnect for both sensor?

when you press the button (single time) if it blink 4 times = disconnected
    A blink = connected.

No blink = either sensor is bad or battery is bad

Also update your firmware to the latest, i saw this link on other post it might help https://downloads.serverscheck.com/sensors/HWver5_Fw_Release8_0.BIN
    firmware is 7.50, the sensors were never connected to the wireless hub so no point to disconnect it .
    Oh i see then one of my sensor is bad because No blink also i swap the batteries other sensor working good with both batteries but one is not blinking .
    and other sensor blinking 4 times and not getting connected to wireless hub. If i assume one of my sensor is bad then how to proceed should i send back the faulty to serverscheck for replacement or repair. please suggest, also the one which is working how should i make it detect to the wireless hub..
  • StreliziaStrelizia
    edited June 2019
    Well you can check their website for the warranty, I haven't done any RMA since all of my devices from them worked fine.

I mean for one sensor led is glowing some time and for the other sensor for each press on button led glowing 4 times

But you just said a while that both of them are working though better check it thoroughly first

What have you already done in terms of connecting the sensor?

have you also checked their user manual http://manuals.serverscheck.com/InfraSensing_Sensors_Platform.pdf
    Ok now both the sensors working i mean 1 Press = 4 led blink, one sensor battery contact issue was there which is solved now.
    Please support me to get these sensors detected
    Dear YOu there
  • AdministratorAdministrator
    Abdul, I would recommend that you adjust your wording. The person who was trying to help you is a user like yourself. It does not help getting like that in order to request help; the opposite will happen and they will stop responding.

In your environment do you have Wifi operating?
    sorry will take care of my wordings.
    Yes i do have internet in my environment
    See https://serverscheck.com/sensors/sensor_wireless_temperature_humidity.asp It should not be used in environments with Wifi as this will generate problems. THis is true for any type of wireless sensors. This is due to the fact that Zigbee operates at the same frequency as Wifi (2.4 Ghz). You need to make sure that there is NO wifi signal on 2.4 Ghz (not even from other companies that you may pickup in your office)
    I switch off all the WiFi devices and tried, even then the sensor is not detected.
    Make sure there is no other Wifi signal in the building. Also make sure that when operating it, all Wifi signals are kept off; not just during configuration
  • StreliziaStrelizia
    How do you connect the sensor to the Wireless Hub?

When you enable scanning for wireless Sensor, and press the button 4 times, how does the LED of the sensor react?

Maybe try pushing it a bit faster, It might be that you are pressing it slowly.